Descrizione del lavoro
A Maitre d' Hotel is responsible for managing restaurant operations, reporting to the F&B Manager, to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff.
What will I be doing?
As a Maitre d' Hotel you are responsible for managing restaurant operations, reporting to the F&B Manager, to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Maitre will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage Restaurant operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Manage, train and develop the Restaurant team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work, in support of the F&B Manager, within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food & Beverage
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Maitre d'Hotel serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverage experience
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!