About Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street
Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street combines old world charm with modern luxuries! This newly opened hotel is a dream to market. Located in the heart of the CBD, the hotel features 244 stylish guest rooms, including 10 spacious suites, a restaurant and bar, fully equipped gym and five meeting & event spaces.About the role
As the Marketing and Communications Executive, you will work with the Marketing Manager and use your creativity, energy and passion for Hospitality to implement marketing plans and activities for the hotel to increase brand awareness and communicate promotions. What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Take ownership of all marketing content on brand websites and social media channels.
- Analyse on-line marketing reports and make recommendations as a result.
- Champion promotions, special events and activities for our Luci Restaurant and The Douglas Club.
- Work with local third-party partners, including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies.
- Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Excellent communication skills & ability to build strong relationships.
- Previous Marketing/Communications experience in a similar hotel or leisure environment preferred.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure at all times.
- Knowledge and confident use of computer design/graphic software would be preferable.
At Hilton we know that our Team Members are the reason behind our success so in turn we are committed to ensuring that Hilton is a workplace where you can Thrive and make time for what matters most. Over the past three years, we have held our top spot as the #1 hospitality company in Australia as listed by the Great Places to Work institute and in 2019 Hilton ranked #3 across all industries. You can also look forward to receiving:
- Worldwide travel discounts at unbelievable rates for you and your friends and family!
- A competitive salary plus the ability to take part in our annual bonus plan.
- Free access to growth and development opportunities from top class providers; Harvard University and LinkedIn Learning just to name a few.
- A workplace culture that fosters personal wellbeing and gives you free access to Employee Assistance Programs to support your mental and physical wellbeing.
- Flexibility to manage your workload as you like with the ability to work from home.