Processes hours and payroll for hotel team members. Reviews accuracy of payroll and deductions and reports all discrepancies to supervisor. Prepares payroll reports, conducts annual record retention procedures, assists in processing quarterly, year-end closings.What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Pays employees by calculating pay and deductions and issuing checks.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data into the payroll system, as well as retrieving data when necessary.
- Updates payroll records by entering any changes as needed.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Reconciles reported tips and gratuities from the outlets.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, or year-end calculations of bonuses and other salary-based compensation.
- Assists in processing monthly, quarterly and year-end closings.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information and interacting with HR.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures, and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Process all union dues, health/welfare and pension payments on a monthly basis.
- Reconciles bi-weekly payroll to ensure accuracy between timesheets and actual payments.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The hourly rate is $25-$30 and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.