Hilton Mclean Tysons Corner
is looking for their next Senior Sales Manager
!!! Come join the TEAM! We are offering a fantastic compensation package, and one of the BEST UNCAPPED Bonus Incentive plans in the hotel business!! Eligible earnings start day one and paid quarterly!
Our hotel in the heart of Fairfax County's business district offers easy access to numerous corporate headquarters including Hilton Corporate, with more than 27,000 sq.ft. of flexible space for meetings and conferences. We're five minutes from the Metro Silver Line, putting DC destinations within reach.
This position will handle the Corporate Market for the property What will I be doing?
A Senior Sales Manager
represents the hotel in the development of market segment(s) and new customer relationships while maintaining existing relationships with assigned accounts while consistently striving to maximize revenue in rooms, public space, food and beverage and ancillary products and services.
- Represent hotel by soliciting, responding to, and negotiating with persons requiring large and complex group accommodations with or without meeting space and/or on-site (hotel) catering.
- Negotiate contracts with customers and be able to strategize and place need business in non-peak times and manage existing accounts during peak season.
- Initiate the preparation of proposals and/or contracts to advise prospective customers primarily of the hotel guest rooms, but also meeting space and/or banquet date, space, and rate availability. Develop and quote prices for same.
- Engage in outside sales activities to discuss business opportunities and entertain customers in local and assigned markets.
- Conduct site visits with clients and participate in tradeshows, industry, and customer events.
Hilton has developed a strong reputation as a purpose-driven company with a great workplace culture, driven by its team members. Amid one of the most challenging times in the history of the hospitality industry, Hilton
continues to be recognized for its exceptional and resilient workplace culture and team member benefits. Great Place to Work and Fortune named Hilton #1 on the 2021 Best Big Companies to Work For® list
and #3 on the 2021 Best Companies to work for in the U.S. Hilton is the highest ranked hospitality company to appear on both lists, especially notable given the significant impact the pandemic has had on the travel industry. Diversity Inc also ranked Hilton #1 on its 2021 list of Top 50 Companies for Diversity
.What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. Our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!Here is a list of perks you can enjoy when joining our team!!The Benefits
- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family
- Career growth and development
- Go Hilton travel discount program with 100 nights of discounted travel
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO) and start accruing DAY ONE
- Supportive parental leave
- Recognition and awards programs
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)