Descrizione del lavoro
• Update Social Media feed
• Active involvement in promotions development and marketing actions.
• Visiting clients and competitors.
• During the internship (depending of the period): market research on the leisure segment, telemarketing on Mice/corporate/government segment.
• To have a good knowledge of the hotel facilities and services to maximize hotel sales.
• To be aware of local competition and events
• To ensure that all clients receive a polite, professional and efficient reply to phone calls and e-mails.
• To pro-actively identify customer needs and any other essential information such as budget, competition, history, etc.
• To follow-up actively on offers to ensure business is secured and to up-sell whenever possible.
• To adhere to yield policies in order to maximize revenue
• Depending on language skills, telemarketing on foreign markets.
• Handling internal and external telephone calls and properly follow up on these calls
• Careful and accurate behavior while processing oral or written information
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms
• A Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work on their own or in teams
• Speak fluently English and French (Dutch is an asset)
• A Creative mindset
- Tipo di lavoro
- Brussels, Belgium
- Olandese facoltativo, Inglese, Francese
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- 6 mesi
- Ruoli disponibili
- 500 € except for Belgium trainee (350€)
- Altri benefit
- one meal per day work, laundry, transportation fee
Hotel Indigo Brussels City
Hotel Indigo Brussels - City is located in the heart of Brussels, at walking distance of all major tourist attractions and business district. It draws inspiration from the neighboring Botanical Gardens and is composed of 284 fully renovated rooms and suites designed with tropical, herbal and floral themes. An Urban Fitness including a fully equipped gym, sauna and steam-bath is available to guests free of charge.
On the ground floor you will find ‘Serra’, an oasis among the hustle and bustle of a major metropolitan area, offering both a slow-food all-day-dining option and a restaurant with a farm-to-table and eco-conscious philosophy. It offers a variety of healthy cuisine with an emphasis on organic and natural ingredients locally grown and sourced.
Get away from your life's everyday routine and find moments that inspire you at Hotel Indigo Brussels - City.