Descrizione del lavoro
The ideal candidate would be a passionate professional, who is eager to expand their knowledge about wines, beverages and hospitality in general.
- Knowledge of the wine list and awareness of food menus.
- Ability to serve wine in tasting menus by the glass and bottle.
- Take on training programmes as requested by management.
- Completing the set-up of the restaurant.
- Building a relationship with the guests.
- Maintaining the standards set for service by the Head Sommelier.
- Assisting the Head Sommelier or Management with anything related to the restaurant
- Previous Michelin experience would be considered an advantage.
- Willing to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and / or public holidays.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- Valletta, Malta
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
- Altri benefit
- Competitive salary. Complimentary staff meals. Sponsored training and courses. Generous staff discount at ION restaurant. Birthday stay and complimentary meal at the Hotel. Transport home after evening shifts.
Iniala Management Ltd
Iniala Barbara Bastion has recently opened the doors of its brand new luxury hotel in Valletta, boasting stunning views, overlooking the Grand Harbour. Combining innovative design by award-winning studios, together with unparalleled standards of service, the hotel will be reaching unprecedented heights in luxury accommodation and hospitality on the island.