Descrizione del lavoro
The Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz is an exclusive hideaway resort with all the comforts 5 stars can offer. It provides 140 airy rooms, each of which are elegantly decorated in a traditional Maltese style. The entire resort creates the ideal surroundings to relax the mind and body.
- Train and instruct other members of the staff.
- Repair and / or adjust all types of electrical and HVAC equipment and cosmetic items.
- Look for ways to conserve energy and report any ideas to the Engineering Management.
- Emergencies – be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect our guest and employees and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency. To act as quickly and responsibly as possible to return the building to its normal operating status. Inform Engineering Management of any such emergencies.
- Optimize maintenance costs.
- Ensure accident prevention and safety.
- Comply with all Kempinski company policies.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same position locally
- Electrical license A conisederd an asset
- Fluent in English and Maltese will be considered an asset
- Plumbing work experience
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers.
Your stage awaits. Discover a career crafted by you.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo Malta
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Jun 22, 2021
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 210000QC
Ti interessa questa opportunità?