Descrizione del lavoro
The Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz is an exclusive hideaway resort with all the comforts 5 stars can offer. It provides 140 airy rooms, each of which are elegantly decorated in a traditional Maltese style. The entire resort creates the ideal surroundings to relax the mind and body.
- Support the day to day running of the revenue department, including supporting with daily requests/enquiries
- Be aware and support the hotels revenue strategies and attend revenue meetings where appropriate
- Revenue auditing of systems ensuring availability & rate parity is in line across all channels
- Ad hoc, weekly & monthly statistical reporting
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Accounts and IT as and when required
- Support with training and development of the hotel teams
- Support the continued training/awareness of PCI & GDPI across all hotels
The ideal candidate for this Revenue Executive role will have: • Previous reservations experience in either hotels, online travel agencies or travel agents • Knowledge of hotel and revenue related systems • High level of attention to detail • Professional attitude and friendly personality
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers.
Your stage awaits. Discover a career crafted by you.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo Malta
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Oct 11, 2021
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 210001BZ
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Ti interessa questa opportunità?