Descrizione del lavoro
Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando Resort - Orlando, Florida
This exciting role provides international students and recent graduates the opportunity to develop their skill set and industry knowledge with a leading U.S Hospitality employer, whilst at the same time enjoying everything the tourism capital of the World has to offer. As a participant on this program, you will spend 6 or 12 months working at one of 8 Loews Hotels, all located onsite at the Universal Orlando® Resort.
This unique opportunity will give participants an insight into Culinary arts at its best, offering you a highly sought-after training experience along with the ability to experience cultural exchange in Orlando, Florida.
• Be eligible for the U.S. J1 visa provided by Yummy Jobs Ltd:
- You must be enrolled into a full time university studying a Culinary degree
- OR, be a recent graduate of a Culinary degree
- OR, have 5 years worth of full-time work experience (gained outside of the USA) in the Culinary field
Looking for Work and Travel experiences in the USA? How about Internship and Training experiences in the finest hospitality companies in the world? You may even want to expand your education with a study abroad experience at the finest hospitality schools in Switzerland. All of this and more is available through Yummy Jobs, so why not take advantage of it?
A Yummy Job isn’t just a career or work placement in the guest service industry. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity socially and professionally. Working together with leading program providers, Yummy Jobs has work placements around the U.S and study opportunities in Switzerland. The world really is your oyster! It’ll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you.
Yummy Jobs has built dedicated relationships to offer you amazing work experiences with some of the world's finest companies. Take a look yourself at the variety of professional opportunities we have available for you, and start your next adventure... #myyummystory
Altre offerte consigliate
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary Arts Training Program - Orlando, FLOrlando, FL, États-Unis
- USA - Paid Professional Internship - Culinary ArtsCherokee, NC, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Front of House Internship, Aspen COAspen, CO, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary Arts InternshipAspen, CO, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Internships - Culinary Arts and HospitalityLaughlin, NV, United States