Descrizione del lavoro
Moet Hennessy aims at making our commercial organization agile and efficient to deliver on our promises to shaping change, cultural and operational transformation. Our vision is to lead the future of luxury wines and spirits from nature to communities. Our company success will be created by pioneering people with passion for crafting experiences and turning challenges into opportunities to innovate.
Our strength comes from being diverse and we are unified by five core values: Sharing, Elegance, Epicureanism, Integrity and Spirit of conquest. It starts from creating an efficient and caring work environment where all can reach their full potential. Being respectful, inclusive and embracing diversity makes others feel valued. In Moet Hennessy, we strive to search for harmony, moderation and concentrate on the essential. We always open up new territories and push the limits. Our commitment to the planet, to our Maisons, and to our employees is what we believe in and makes us different.
As a global organization, Moet Hennessy aspires to professionally grow and develop talent into the future leaders that help support Moet Hennessy’s business goals. The Moet Hennessy’s one-year long externship provides early career starters with the opportunity to gain real world experience in our various functions, with the possibility of a full-time opportunity. We are proud of the accomplishments of previous extern cohorts and will continue to empower externs to be innovative, share diversity in thoughts and develop leadership best practices for their future careers.
Externship Core Responsibilities
Monthly, Quarterly, and Hard Close Reporting
- Prepare all necessary P&L, Balance Sheet and supporting financial schedules pertaining to the monthly reporting process
- Ensure the monthly financial and supplementary information is submitted accurately and timely
- Ensure reporting deadlines are properly planned, managed, and communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain proficiency in all facets of the monthly and quarterly reporting processes, including all data feeds from SAP and Anaplan.
- Prepare and present any necessary schedules to satisfy audit requirements, as requested.
Analyses and Financial Reporting
- Prepare recurring and ad hoc analysis and supporting schedules, as requested.
- Conduct ongoing review of financial data throughout each reporting period, prepare final monthly financial reporting packages for review by Financial Reporting and Bailment Manager.
Internal Control and Documentation
- Maintain an understanding of all internal control policies and ensure compliance of relevant reporting processes, informing the Controller of any deviation.
- Ensure that all processes are documented and continually updated.
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial Reporting
- Annual Audit and Mid-year Review
- Annual Objective setting and performance review
- Ongoing informal feedback
- Potential exposure to other business areas and processes
EDUCATION AND CRITERIA
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university
1 year of professional experience
Desire to learn industry best practices and grow in an enterprise organization
Strong systems knowledge and acumen, including SAP and Excel
Ability to work independently, with limited direction
Highly adaptable with the ability to set and adjust priorities
High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Strong problem-solving skills
Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.