Descrizione del lavoro
Supplier & Process Compliance
- Lead purchasing manager for the sampling and print categories for Perfumes & Cosmetics brands Dior, Givenchy, Kenzo, Guerlain & Acqua DI Parma.
- The position is full time in the New York or New Jersey Office
- Overall knowledge of cost drivers in the print and sampling commodities
- Create RFQs for both print and sampling commodities
- Negotiate the best-delivered cost and write a rationale for award of business
- Source and maintain a strong supply base in both the print and sampling commodities
- Source innovation and technologies with an emphasis on sustainability and the environment
- Maintain accurate and current supplier records
- Support all LVMH P&C terms, conditions, and values
- Support all purchasing reporting; on time and accurate to meet all completion due dates
- Share best practices and embrace a team and collaborative spirit with fellow purchasing associates and internal co-workers to support the company’s overall objectives
- Evaluate Brand project and execute bidding strategy
- Bid utilizing LVMH P&C approved supplier list and/or local-global contract pricing
- Negotiate best-delivered cost, quality and on-time delivery
- Submit rationale for award of business to Sr. Purchasing Manager for evaluation
- Support the P&C purchasing policy and Internal Control protocol
- Timely maintain project tracking tool
Supplier & Process Compliance
- Support Audits for supply base when required, understanding of audit ratings
- Maintain and update annually supplier selection data forms including certifications and audit ratings.
- Maintain and develop strong supplier relationships including routine local supplier visits
- Educate and develop supplier’s understanding of P&C terms and conditions
- Source innovation and new technologies by utilizing social media, networking and supplier relationships to support and enhance all P&C brands first in class rating in the industry
- Support and maintain Sustainability reporting – when applicable
- Issue and report print and sampling SSC purchasing performance data accurately and meet due dates
- In collaboration with Sr. Purchasing Manager, meet a deadline to implement annual supplier scorecard meetings
- Collaborate with Purchasing Team to ensure accurate and on-time purchasing reporting
- Create reports by utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, knowledge of MS Dynamics AX
- Conduct all other job-related activities.
- 2-3 years purchasing experience with an emphasis on print–cost drivers
- Overall knowledge of bidding, negotiations, and award of business procedures
- Experience managing a supply base including developing suppliers to support industry standard supplier code of conduct, sustainability, innovation, and technology initiatives
- Fundamental knowledge of purchasing policies and procedures.
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Dynamics AX Version 2010
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Full-TimeNew Jersey Office or New York Office.
- Routine Travel to our NYO and/or NJO, Travel to Local Suppliers
- Full Time position