Descrizione del lavoro
The Senior Brand Manager, based in Brussels, reports directly to the Marketing Director Belux, and manages in autonomy several brands within our luxury wines & spirits portfolio. Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Create value for the brand by building brand equity with the consumer target over the long term, whilst creating below the line tools to support short term sales achievement.
- Recommend, develop and execute the local brand strategies and marketing programmes in line with the global brand strategy.
- Support Marketing Director in strategic development of annual brand plans in accordance with brand, sales and financial targets and in line with global strategies.
- Act as a brand champion, responsible for communication and custodianship of brand strategies internally, and influence the commercial agenda of the brand in line with the brand objectives.
- Design and project manage compelling brand marketing activations that excite customers, leading external agencies and internal resources to success.
- Evaluate the performance of the brand activations, proposing improvements and changes.
- Oversee POSM orders and usage, including regular strategic reviews of inventory.
- Regularly spend time in trade, spot and gain support for opportunities for commercial growth of the brands.
- Min. 4 years’ experience in a marketing position with luxury brands.
- Passion / interest for the wines & spirits industry
- Mandatory language : native/fully fluent Dutch
- Creativity and Innovation
- Strong attention to detail
- Drive for results
- Team player capable of handling stakeholders of all levels
- Solid Microsoft Office skills
- Budget Management / numerate & commercially aware
- Business acumen
- Good digital knowledge
- Location: Brussels
- Education: University Degree