Descrizione del lavoro
Location: Brussels (with flexibility to travel to Rotterdam office)
Reporting to: Marketing Manager Belux & Marketing Manager Netherlands
PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
Within the Operational Marketing Department, the mission of the Trade Marketing & Merchandising Manager is to build strong retailers’ partnerships through a qualitative, differentiating and impactful Trade & Merchandising plan.
He/She is responsible for the construction and implementation of the BeNeLux Trade Marketing strategy and animations plan and guarantees the excellence of the Brand image instore.
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES :
Development of the pos animations strategy, with a clear focus on customer experience
- Construction & follow – up of the Dior Trade Marketing plans for BeNeLux, following the marketing plan, the brand’s objectives and the retailers’ animations calendar.
- Enrich every Trade marketing animation with aretailtainmentplan in line with the product concept.
- Contribution to the development and boost of Dior brand image in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg, ensuring a qualitative emergence at pos during trade animations through impactful supports (podiums, shelves, lightboxes…) and efficient mechanisms (Beauty Consultants challenges, customer rewards…)
- Coordination & validation, together with the visual merchandiser, of external suppliers activity involved in production of animations support material.
- Monthly monitoring & reporting of competitors activations and retailers animations.
Close collaboration with retailer’s category managers, to define & defend the needs and specificities of Dior in BeNeLux
- Presentation of the Trade Marketing plan strategy, mechanisms and concept to the retailers
- Sharing of the Dior merchandising guidelines with the retailers
- Active contribution, together with the commercial team, to the negotiation of Dior annual in-store visibility packs.
Management of a 5 people team (2 managers, 1 specialist, 2 trainees):
- Merchandising Manager BeLux & Project leader permanent store design BeNeLux
Responsible for the local merchandising strategy and deployment of Dior brand identity at pos
Leader on all the Hard Merchandising Projects in BeNeLux
- Trade Marketing Manager Netherlands:
Direct responsible for the Trade Marketing strategy definition and implementation on the Dutch market.
- Field Merchandiser BeNeLux:
Relay of the merchandising strategy on the point of sales to ensure the respect and maximization of brand image, together with retail developers team.
Monitoring and management of the Trade Marketing & Merchandising budget
Close follow – up and optimisation of every budget line and update for every business review.
KEY FIGURES & ASSESSMENT CRITERIA / OBJECTIVES
- Dior qualitative & impactful emergence at retailers, securing Key Commercial Periods
- Nielsen performances during KCP
- DN, DV and Promo Pressure of every Trade animation
- Master 2 / Bac + 5
- Personal affinity with brand and product
- 7 years of work experience in Brand /Product/Merchandising Management in an international company of related segments
- French & English fluent.Dutch is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, autonomy, rigor, creativity
- Ability to travel
- Diplomat, with negotiation skills
- Resourceful, flexible and culturally aware, with an ability to inspire others to action.
- Relationship builder, well organised and pro-active.
- Problem-solver and straight forward
- Able to prioritize tasks & focus where most value can be added
- Commercially curious, always looking for the best way to engage with all collaborators
- Clear and concise communicator.
marketing managers, Product managers, key account managers, retail managers, field coaches, financial controller
European Team : Merchandising Department
Retailers category managers, suppliers