Descrizione del lavoro
About the Role
Senior Room Attendant, Malmaison
Working as part of the Housekeeping team you will ensure that all guest bedrooms within the hotel are cleaned on a daily basis to the highest of standards. You will have an eye for detail and naturally high standards to meet our guests expectations of a perfect night’s stay.
Working as a Senior Room Attendant you will be interacting with our Guests so conversational English is essential, as is the ability to work on your own for periods of time. You will be a vital cog in the Malmaison machine ensuring all bedrooms are clean and tidy for our guests arrival and continued stays.
You will predominantly work set shifts, usually between 9am – 3pm, 5 days out of 7. Shift start times can be flexible between 9am – 10am. If desired earlier start times can be discussed at interview.
Being a Senior Room Attendant is hard work and will require a level of fitness in order to complete this vital role. Full training in the use of equipment will be provided.
Experience in a similar role is required along with a positive attitude and desire to make a difference within the hotel.
As a Senior Room Attendant you will be willing and able to clean at least 14 bedrooms in a 8 hour shift. Our cleaning target is 30 minutes for a depart double room.
We actively encourage internal development and progression and Malmaison is on target to have 100 new apprentices in the business by year end. Candidates for this position would be given the opportunity to enroll on our apprenticeship scheme after they have completed their probationary period.
Whats in it for you?
- Heavily discounted room rates in Malmaison, Hotel du Vin and Frasers Hospitality
- Service Charge (role and department specific)
- High Street Discount Scheme – think cashback and discounts on a range of high street shops, experiences, holidays and much much more.
- Incentive schemes and competitions within your hotel and brand
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional medical and dental healthcare plans
- Mental and Physical wellbeing tools to support you
- Ongoing career development – apprenticeships, internal training programs and more
Interested?? Click Apply Now
Frasers Hospitality, Malmaison & Hotel Du Vin are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Altre offerte consigliate