Descrizione del lavoro
We are currently looking for a Food and Beverage Manager to join our F&B team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park’s green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels’ bars and restaurants.
It’s another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that’s all about our guests.
It’s also a world that’s been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London’s heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards – through kind, passionate and generous service.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Food & Beverage Manager to join our F&B leadership team at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London.
The Food and Beverage Manager will support the Director of Food and Beverage in the day to day running of the operation.
They will be responsible for the following duties:
- Demonstrate a strong physical presence in the operation and have a proactive approach to the mission, the vision and values of MOHG.
- Manage various projects, and support the senior F&B management ream in ensuring service excellence through a professional approach to the operation and service recovery at all times in order to drive service excellence LQE and MOQA performance.
- Handle all guest requests and/or complaints, following them through until full guest satisfaction has been achieved.
- Assist to create and maintain a system in order to collect relevant preferences and that those are shared interdepartmental.
- Create a strong rapport and exceptional communication with the outlet managers and core teams to ensuring strong morale, motivation and project delivery.
- Manage the FLHSS and training matrix for the F&B department
- Creation of weekly F&B management rota and distribution
Successful candidates will have previous Food & Beverage management experience in a luxury hospitality setting. You will have experience motivating a team, managing and measuring work load and be a natural problem solver who enjoys a busy operation.
We offer our colleagues world class benefits including, but not limited to:
- Complimentary hotels stays across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
Sitting between glorious Royal Parkland and the buzz of central Knightsbridge, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is re-imagined and re-invented, offering the essence of timeless heritage coupled with contemporary flair and impeccable service.
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.