Descrizione del lavoro
We are looking for a Pastry Sous Chef to join our MOLON Kitchen team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London.
Pastry Sous Chef - MOLON Kitchens
Fine dining can perfect a five-star stay. We’re looking for a Pastry Sous Chef to create our Mandarin Oriental dishes with finesse.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park’s green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels’ bars and restaurants.
It’s another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that’s all about our guests.
It’s also a world that’s been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London’s heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards – through kind and generous service.
As Pastry Sous Chef you will be responsible for the following duties:
- To check and supervise all aspects of the pastry kitchen and work closely with the Executive Pastry Chef
- Ensure the co-ordination between kitchen and Food & Beverage area managers, resulting in a smooth-running operation.
- Participate in receiving and checking incoming goods
- Co-ordinate the availability of all raw food items
We offer our Pastry Sous Chef world class benefits, including but not limited to:
- Discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals while on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers worldwide
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
Sitting between glorious Royal Parkland and the buzz of central Knightsbridge, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is re-imagined and re-invented, offering the essence of timeless heritage coupled with contemporary flair and impeccable service.
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.