Descrizione del lavoro
We are currently looking for an Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
Picture this: it’s a Tuesday. Sunlight streams through the window. You’re preparing a room and looking out over Hyde Park. This is what your mornings look like when as a Room Attendant in our hotel.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park’s green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels’ bars and restaurants.
It’s another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that’s all about our guests.
It’s also a world that’s been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London’s heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards – through kind, passionate and generous service.
We love perfectionists, and we’re looking for more to join us as Room Attendants.
To do this job well, you’ll be a details person: someone who walks into a room and takes a second to spot a curtain that needs straightening or a bedsheet that needs smoothing.
Beyond an eye for detail, this role calls for a thoughtful nature: our best Room Attendants are those who look for ways to please our guests, sometimes in unexpected ways. (Let’s say they only eat the raspberries from a bowl of mixed fruit. Next time, we’ll leave them a bowl of raspberries or better yet, a raspberry tart.)
In return for your perfectionism, you’ll learn from our most seasoned housekeepers, and work with exceptional colleagues (think expert engineers on call), the latest technology (think iPads), and the finest products (think 300 thread count Egyptian cotton).
As a Room Attendant you will be responsible for the following duties:
- To consistently achieve the required standards of cleanliness, product presentation and customer care in all guest rooms and public areas in order to create a warm, friendly and comfortable environment for our guests
- To ensure that the appropriate level of security for all guest belongings is achieved, aiding in creating a feeling of comfort and confidence for guests
- Ensures the uniform provided is kept clean, presentable and in good condition, ensuring that personal appearance and hygiene standards are an example for the team and demonstrate a professional image for our guests
- To ensure that all guest rooms are cleaned, stocked and maintained to the standard required
- To provide guests with requested services at all times
- To report any malfunctioning equipment and maintenance problems by recording all faults in work orders and passing them on to the Floor Manager.
We offer our Room Attendant world class benefits, including but not limited to:
- Discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals while on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers worldwide
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
With the vision of making our hotel one of the finest hotels in the world, we are looking for candidates that can deliver passionate, kind and genuine service. If this if you, apply now.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental London
Sitting between glorious Royal Parkland and the buzz of central Knightsbridge, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is re-imagined and re-invented, offering the essence of timeless heritage coupled with contemporary flair and impeccable service.
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.