Descrizione del lavoro
Major responsibilities :
- Support company’s philosophy and company culture through the use of Pillars of Legendary Quality Experiences on a daily basis to ensure Guest Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement.
- Generate high yield business both function space and catering events.
- Develop a conference, meetings and banquet action plan with strategies to meet or extend goal and objectives in line with the marketing plan.
- Ensure all current and future client accounts are serviced in accordance with LQEs.
- Ensure all sales colleagues maintain up to date record on Fidelio / Delphi account profiles.
- Ensure all sales colleagues submit sales activity reports in the specified time period.
- Promptly share leads on corporate FIT and travel trade business with relevant members of the Corporate & Travel sales team.
- Assign sales territories and client accounts to all sales colleauges.
- Promptly pass leads on regional and/or international business to the respective RSOs.
- Communicate directly with Banquet Operations Manager for all related banquets functions, and communicate client requests to relevant departments.
- Control department expenses in line with budget objectives.
- Ensure banquet event orders are accurate and provide all relevant information to departments concerned.
- Generate and submit annual CAPEX report within specified time period.
- Develop, implement and manage yield management strategies on all function space.
- Develop and implement annual colleague training program and make sure all colleagues attend LQE training program.
- To ensure that Mandarin Oriental, Macau’s grooming and appearance standards are implemented and maintained to reflect an image of professionalism and care.
- Be aware of current market trends and supply competitors activity to all relevant department staff and Director of Commercial Strategy.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Director of Commercial Strategy.
Our Ideal Director of Catering & Conference Services candidate will have :
- Local high profile and new corporate clients
- Good communication to different levels/age group within and outside the departments
- Mid-long term strategy planning (6-12 months)
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the Chinese (Putonghua) and English language and communication skill
Advertised: 21 May 2021 China Standard Time
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Sunset Hospitality Group
Sunset Hospitality Group
Ti interessa questa opportunità?