Descrizione del lavoro
- Have a very good understanding of the outlet’s concept and food and beverage offerings including promotions and be able to verbally explain those to the guests.
- Display proper and professional phone etiquette and assure that all guest details and requests are clearly registered and communicated.
- Take reservations by phone, by email, through internet booking applications and in person and update the reservations system accordingly as per the standards in place.
- Reconfirm all reservations by phone or email at the set timely standard and schedule the reservations and planned seating arrangements with management prior to service period.
- Constantly update the reservation system with an accurate table count and ensure to update and reinstate all available tables as soon as possible.
- Welcome and escort patrons with the overall objective to delight and satisfy each and every guest and if needed she/he will assist and reasonably escort and direct the patron to other destinations within the hotel.
- Ensure accuracy of all menus: current, spelled correctly, clean and presentable and the menu paper is complete and distributed appropriately.
- Recommend and up-sell the initial beverage offering as per service sequence and forward effectively the order directly to the waiter in the respective station.
- Perform any tasks related to billing according to hotel standards and cashiering policies if required.
- Attend to any complaints of comments given by guests and if no resolution can be found refer the matter to the Outlet Manager.
- To bid friendly farewell to guests and sincerely thank them for their visit.
- Check that all public areas of the outlet including the bathrooms are kept clean throughout operation times and communicate to superiors or housekeeping colleagues if areas are in not acceptable state.
- Ensure that the uniform provided is kept clean, presentable and in good condition, ensuring that personal appearance and hygiene standards are an example for the team and a demonstrate a professional image for our guests.
- Any other reasonable tasks as assigned by the Outlet Manager including assisting other outlets.
- Communicate clearly and directly with all colleagues and superiors in order to avoid misunderstandings and other shortfalls caused by lack of communication. Particularly focus on clear communication of all floor plans and seating related matters as well as other requests from guests to related service colleagues.
- Ensure that superiors and if required kitchen colleagues are informed if any special guest preferences are known, such as allergies.
- Be committed to being a team player; proactively cooperating and supporting colleagues in operational tasks including assisting service procedures such as order taking, clearing of table, or serving food if required.
- Ensure that Mandarin Oriental Al Faisaliah Hotel’s grooming, and appearance standards are implemented and always maintained to reflect an image of professionalism and care.
- Listen to every guest and observe body language carefully to be able to understand guest needs and expectations and consistently delight and satisfy every guest.
- Report critical situations, such as intoxicated guests or aggressive behavior to managers or security immediately.
- Be able to converse well in English and preferably Arabic languages is a plus, in verbal and written format and present and recommend menus to the guest.
- Have a natural, warm smile and a friendly and passionate approach towards guests and handle and resolve challenging situations with guests.
- Create WOW moments to surprise and delight guests in the outlet through gestures and other actions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction from arrival to departure in accordance to the MOHG Legendary Quality Experiences (LQEs), the MOHG Pillars and the respective service standards of MOQA.
- Proactively gather and record guest’s preference to superiors and act upon them whenever known and maintain the database.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management is preferred.
- Experience as Hostess in a high-volume restaurant with highest level of service, required.
- Reading, writing, and verbal proficiency in the English language, Arabic is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in a luxury environment. Middle East experience is an advantage.
- Ability to understand guest needs and to deliver superior customer service.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Familiar with Table Management System procedures is preferred.
- Ability to understand the flow of service and handle multiple tasks effectively preferred.
- Ability to handle telephone calls and written correspondence properly.
- Mature and outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills including Office 365.
- Ability to understand effective approaches of communication with different individuals.
- Ability to communicate clearly with peers and superiors.
- Must work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Must be able to relate to all levels of Guests and management.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be able to consistently delight and satisfy our Guest.
- Must have very good communication skills.
- Must have excellent attention to details, and extensive service knowledge.
Advertised: 18 Aug 2021 Arab Standard Time
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
InterContinental Dar Al Tawhid
Ti interessa questa opportunità?