Cosa comprende il lavoro
We love perfectionists and we're looking for more to join us as a Lifestyle Ambassador for our exciting opening of Mandarin Oriental Residences, Beverly Hills.
- Support company's philosophy and company culture using Pillars of Legendary Quality Experiences daily to ensure Resident Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement
- Support company's philosophy and company culture using Departmental Legendary Quality Experiences daily to ensure Resident Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement
- Relay all tenant comments and concerns to the Assistant Director or Director of Residences to ensure proper follow-up
- Proactively gather tenant information and preferences to update the profile
- Act on tenant profile information, as instructed, to completely delight our owners and guests
- Ensure open communication with all Lifestyle Ambassadors, Concierge, Door Person, and housekeeping colleagues to action on all resident requests such as, package delivery, mail delivery, arrival, departure, orientation, pool area cleanliness, fitness centre cleanliness, and wellness area set up
- Present Positive Impression of establishment such as lobby, pool area, conference room, fitness, and wellness area, always keeping an optimistic and positive attitude.
- Always protect privacy of resident and co-workers.
- Make appropriate use of PPE when handling resident requests deliveries.
- Always follow safety guidelines
- The position is considered mainly for delivery services, checking on set up at the pool and fitness and wellness facilities throughout the shift, other tasks pertaining to resident requests that are deemed appropriate such as assisting with Concierge requests or telephone calls.
- Perform duties within a time management guideline.
- Process and handle resident calls, as assigned
- Attend Handover meetings in a timely manner, attentive and ready to take responsibility and ownership of issues presented.
- Proactively brief arriving shift concerning any unfinished resident requests as shifts end.
- Operate simple office equipment, if not in working order notifying manager.
- Handle Concierge enquiries in absence of a Concierge
- Arrange valet and taxi services guests as requested
- Retrieve towels from the Laundry Department
- Ensure that there are plenty of rolled and folded towels for guests
- Make sure that the pool deck is free from debris
- Ensure pool is free from towels, napkins, or other unwanted objects
- Make sure that both female and male bathrooms are stocked with necessary supplies and presentable
- Take used towels back to laundry hamper
- Rearrange lounge chairs and cabanas after resident use
- To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene
- Assist in the set up of the Fitness and Wellness area as required:
- Fitness Center
- Relaxation Area (Inside and outside)
- Set up of treatment room such as linen / towels
- Report dysfunctional equipment Management
- To assist in the smooth flow of the resident journey throughout the day
- Additional duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling, tracking and delivery of incoming and outgoing packages
- Flexible schedule availability to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks
- Have professional communication when utilizing a two-way radio and within all communications (such as email, phone calls and written communication) with vendors, colleagues, and resident owners.
- This position must possess and maintain a current, valid California Driver License
- Park and retrieve cars safely
- Retrieve cars for guests in a timely manner
- Ensure that parked cars are locked and that keys are stored safely or returned to the owner
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
- To respond to any changes in the Residences as dictated by the needs of the industry or company.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within my capability, as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and resident service needs.
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities which, while outside the normal routine, are within the overall scope of my job.
- Complete special assignments as instructed by Managers
- Work authorization in the United States required
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English
- Excellent overall communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (word, internet systems, email, building link)
- Previous experience within a luxury hospitality or residential setting
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be professional and possess excellent presentation, communication, organization, and effective time-management skills
- Must have excellent grooming standards in coordination to Mandarin Orientals grooming policy
- Flexible schedules and hours, willingness to work on weekends & holidays is required.
- Multi-lingual is preferred
Equal Employer Opportunity statement:
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s colleagues to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Advertised: Pacific Daylight Time
- Dipartimento: Marketing
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: