Overnight Facilities Technician
Cosa comprende il lavoro
We love perfectionists and we're looking for more to join us as a Overnight Facilities Technician for our exciting opening of Mandarin Oriental Residences, Beverly Hills.
- Support Company’s philosophy and company culture using Pillars of Legendary Quality Experiences daily to ensure Resident Owner/Tenant Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission statement.
- Support Company’s philosophy and company culture using Departmental Legendary Quality Experiences daily to ensure Guest Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission.
- Perform any necessary repairs within residential units, all public areas, back of house areas, parking garage and exterior perimeters of the property.
- Respond to all Building Link maintenance requests in a timely manner and ensure all tickets are updated/closed accordingly.
- Daily inspection of light bulbs, fixtures, and fittings throughout the building.
- Carries out all areas socket testing and earth bonding.
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools, kitchen, BOH, and mechanical/electrical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and all utility shut-offs for buildings.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed
- Display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, solar systems, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, laundry & kitchen equipment, vehicles, energy conservation, and/or general building.
- Perform all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement and the complete and thorough clean-up of the painting or repair area.
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment, plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets and unclog drains), electrical components including lamps, cosmetic items, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical switches and outlets, and other guestroom items.
- Install or relocate any additional equipment or existing equipment when necessary.
- Assist with energy conservation programs within the building.
- Perform any necessary repairs (minor & major) within condos, back of house areas, public areas, outdoor areas, and hallways including painting touch ups as directed.
- Immediately report hotel deficiencies to Management for immediate action.
- Be a part of the Emergency Response Team (ERT) and ensure that all emergencies are handled in accordance with the Mandarin Oriental’s fire, life, health, security & safety (FLHSS) standards.
- Complete detailed incident reports for residences employee, residents, and visitors
- Investigate and document all property damage that occurs in and around the property perimeter.
- Patrolling the residences entire building throughout your shift to ensure that all facilities within the Residences/building premises are safe and secure.
- Have professional communication when utilizing a two-way radio and within all communications (such as email, phone calls and written communication) with vendors, colleagues, and resident owners.
- Ensure that all back of house and front of house areas are clean and in optimal condition.
- Ensure that all logs are completed in coordination with our FLHSS standards
- Ensure Fitness & Wellness facilities are kept to the highest standard regarding chemical testing, cleanliness, and product to specifications
- Performs general laboring as required by management.
- This position must possess and maintain a current, valid California Driver License.
- Park and retrieve cars safely.
- Retrieve cars for guests in a timely manner.
- Ensure that parked cars are locked and that keys are stored safely or returned to the owner.
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
- To respond to any changes in the Residences as dictated by the needs of the industry or company.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within my capability, as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and resident service needs.
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities which, while outside the normal routine, are within the overall scope of my job.
- Work authorization in the United States required
- Trade certifications or equivalent experience
- Two years minimum experience within Hotel or Residential Building setting
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English
- Excellent overall communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (word, internet systems, email, building link)
- Previous experience within a luxury hospitality or residential setting
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be professional and possess excellent presentation, communication, organization, and effective time-management skills
- Must have excellent grooming standards in coordination to Mandarin Orientals grooming policy
- Flexible schedules and hours
,(including mornings, mid shifts, evenings, and overnights) willingness to work on weekends & holidays is required.
- Multi-lingual is preferred
Equal Employer Opportunity statement:
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s colleagues to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Advertised: Pacific Daylight Time
- Dipartimento: Manutenzione