Overnight Residential Concierge
Cosa comprende il lavoro
We love perfectionists and we're looking for more to join us as an Overnight Residential Concierge for our exciting opening of Mandarin Oriental Residences, Beverly Hills.
- At the direction of management, assist in the coordination of all services that promote the maintenance and upkeep of owner’s homes and values.
- Coordinate and organize the daily activities and requests of all residents.
- Offer a warm, sincere, and personalized welcome to all residents.
- Dispatch and coordinate the Assistant Residential Concierge in the delivery of desk services, for those services that can only be performed away from the desk such as deliveries.
- Develop relationships and communication with hotel outlets for the provision of all services to residents.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of all the particulars of the various outlets and building establishments as they pertain to residents to provide fast answers to relevant resident queries.
- Create special conversations with residents which identify personal preferences to record in each guest’s profile history.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of directions, travel time, cost, and various forms of transportation.
- Make transportation bookings at the request of the resident.
- Maintain a constantly updated database with extensive information about city highlights.
- Demonstrate first-hand knowledge of the recommendations with thorough research.
- Communicate new restaurants, outlets, events and contacts to other Concierge and residential team members.
- Be proactive and anticipate the complete requirements to make the experience a success.
- Inquire as to the success or enjoyment of the recommendations made.
- Maintain a consistent and sufficient level of brochures, maps, and handouts.
- Maintain a daily record (via software) of all requests, reservations, and confirmations for residents.
- Be knowledgeable of all in-house and arriving resident and their guests.
- Be aware of all daily events within our partner restaurants and within the local community.
- Arrange tickets for theatre, sporting events and local attraction.
- Make and confirm dining reservations.
- Handling and organizing resident keys.
- Develop working knowledge of our web-based systems.
- Arrange for package delivery and pickup for residents.
- Record and provide follow up procedures for residential work orders.
- Communicate all important details to management and colleagues.
- Maintain detailed records of all incoming and outgoing deliveries and packages.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized desk.
- Facilitate the handling of resident administrative requests.
- Maintain the presentation standards of a 5-Star Lobby, including light vacuuming, polishing, and dusting.
- Respond to all resident needs and requests, including making deliveries, pick-ups, and drop-offs.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls in polite and professional manner.
- Create and generate daily reports as required.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Have professional communication when utilizing a two-way radio and within all communications (such as email, phone calls and written communication) with vendors, colleagues, and resident owners.
- This position must possess and maintain a current, valid California Driver License
- Park and retrieve cars safely
- Retrieve cars for guests in a timely manner
- Ensure that parked cars are locked and that keys are stored safely or returned to the owner
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
- To respond to any changes in the Residences as dictated by the needs of the industry or company.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within my capability, as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and resident service needs.
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities which, while outside the normal routine, are within the overall scope of my job.
- Other activities as deemed appropriate by Residential Management.
Requirements – Experience, Skills, Education and Qualifications:
- Work authorization in the United States required
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English
- Excellent overall communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint internet systems, email, building link)
- Previous experience within a luxury hospitality or residential setting and Concierge role
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be professional and possess excellent presentation, communication, organization, and effective time-management skills
- Must have excellent grooming standards in coordination to Mandarin Orientals grooming policy
- Flexible schedules and hours, willingness to work on weekends & holidays is required.
- Multi-lingual is preferred
Equal Employer Opportunity statement:
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s colleagues to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Advertised: Pacific Daylight Time
- Dipartimento: Concierge
Overnight Residential Concierge
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: