Descrizione del lavoro
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Satisfies the needs of the clients whilst optimizing hotel revenue through strategic yield management and up selling of hotel facilities and services
- Works closely with the hotel sales team to achieve monthly sales target
- Works closely with Banqueting Operations team to ensure customer satisfaction and return business
- Sends all correspondence to clients regarding banquet events, such as proposals, confirmations, contracts and amendments
- Conducts site inspections, client entertainment and familiarization visits
- Establishes and maintains files of major accounts and bookings and ensures all maintained in the accounts management system
- Establishes parameters, quotes and negotiates prices with customers for group business
- Ensures that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximizes up selling opportunities whenever possible
- Understands the overall market, including competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand and knows how to sell against them
- Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concern to offer better business solution
- Degree or Higher National Diploma equivalent in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management
- A minimum 2-year experience in a hotel and or administrative position selling in hospitality
- Previous work experience in Conference and Events and or Sales in Managerial position
- Previous experience working in a 5-star hotel environment
- Prior experience with Delphi preferred
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!
Advertised: 25 Oct 2021 Arab Standard Time