Culinary Leaders in APEC Locations
Cosa comprende il lavoro
As the #1 leader in hospitality worldwide, Marriott International has 7,600+ hotel properties and 30 top hotel brands. We’re in 133 countries and territories, and we’re still growing. We create compelling, evolving and locally relevant drinking and dining destinations and experiences that people talk about – from Michelin-starred chefs and restaurants to bar concepts that are inspired by their communities. We encourage our chefs, mixologists and F&B associates to respond to global and local consumer trends by innovating in taste, design and culture. Join our award-winning team of innovative and creative artisans from all over the globe and embrace endless opportunities.
We are hiring in APEC for Culinary Leaders!
Positions available (Open for Expat Candidates)
- Executive Chef, Higashiyama Niseko Village, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Japan
- Executive Chef, Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa, Maldives
- Executive Chef, The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore, Singapore
- Executive Chef, The St. Regis Singapore, Singapore
Accountable for overall success of the daily kitchen operations. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maximizing the financial performance in all areas of responsibility. Supervises all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high-quality product is produced. Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved. Areas of responsibility comprise overseeing all food preparation areas (e.g., banquets, room service, restaurants, bar/lounge and employee cafeteria) and all support areas (e.g., dish room and purchasing).
- Leads kitchen management team and provides direction for all day-to-day operations. Reviews financial reports and statements to determine how Food and Beverage is performing against budget.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an "open door" policy and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Manages department controllable expenses including food cost, supplies, uniforms and equipment.
- Communicates the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards and maintain required food handling and sanitation certifications.
- Stay Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service. Establishes guidelines so employees understand expectations and parameters. Ensures employees receive on-going training to understand guest expectations.
- Manages employee progressive discipline procedures for areas of responsibility.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching culinary team, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Posizioni disponibili: 4
- Dipartimento: F&B Cucina
Su di te
- Lingua richiesta: Inglese.
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of approximately 8,000 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 139 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy®, its highly-awarded travel program. For more information, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com. In addition, connect with us on Facebook and @MarriottIntl on Twitter and Instagram.
Culinary Leaders in APEC Locations
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile