Moxy Ludwigshafen, Im Zollhof 5, Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany VIEW ON MAP Schedule
This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hotel Co 51. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.JOB SUMMARY
- Moxy Ludwigshafen is now searching for an energetic and ambitious Assistant General Manager, called the Assistant Captain.
- As Assistant Captain you have an eye for details and you know what is expected of you to give the guest a MOXY EXPERIENCE.
- You are proactive, kind and helpful and you are a visible leader for the team.
- As a MOXY Assistant Captain you have a deep connection to the target guest and the brand’s core values – thoughtful, spirited and fun. You understand and resonate with what MOXY is all about, and focus your energy on bringing the MOXY experience to life for every guest and every Crew Member.
- You build relationships in the community and bring exciting events to the hotel. You construct a property atmosphere so that guests feel like they are seamlessly moving through the hotel, rather than just checking in and out.
- The Assistant Captain helps the Captain drive revenue for the business and constantly focuses on making the operation profitable. You use your passion for the brand, your personality, and your ability to draw a crowd of loyal followers to create unique guest experiences in a vibrant environment.
- The Assistant Captain is up and on his-her feet for most of the day, mingling and creating a buzzing atmosphere in the hotel, while maintaining a smooth operation behind the scenes to ensure the business is in order.
- Oh, and guess what? All of the Assistant Captain’s drive and know-how, ultimately produces a hotel that is as profitable as it is fun – because that is what MOXY is all about.
(together with the Captain)
- Recruit and train the crew, as well as having the right tools needed to give the MOXY Experience.
- Make sure that the guest experience reaches the MOXY experience and is accurate to the MOXY Service Manual.
- Ensure social media is updated daily and follows MOXY's creative standards
- Ensure a profitable hotel operation according to defined goals and ambitions.
- Make sure that the hotel follows local law and regulation in every procedure.
- Be active and involved in the daily work of the crew.
- Close cooperation with the sales and revenue team, to make sure business is coming in at the right price. Be updated on the hotels forecast and be proactive in order to plan future operational
- Minimum 2 years of hotel managerial experience
- Front Office (Supervisor / Manager) experience is mandatory
- Flexible with working in weekends
- Strong communication skills
- German and English language
- Marketing experience
- Social media knowledge and experience
- Event organisation
- Experience working abroad is a plus
- MICROS, Opera knowledge
About Hotel Co 51
Hotel Co. 51 is a fast-growing, European hotel operator of Moxy Hotels, Courtyard By Marriott, Residence Inn, and AC Hotels by Marriott. Founded in Amsterdam in 2020 to support development and operations for the new hotel openings, it is currently operating 35+ properties in 8 countries (The Netherlands, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Norway and Poland) and expanding its reach with new properties in key markets. The company´s pipeline includes hotels in European strategic cities and airports. To learn more about Hotel Co 51, visit hotelco51.com
About Moxy® Hotels
Moxy offers a playful hotel experience for the young at heart. With 100+ properties open across Europe North America, and Asia Pacific, Moxy boldly breaks the rules of a conventional hotel stay across the globe. The nontraditional experience starts with check-in at Bar Moxy and comes to life throughout its social public spaces, like the Lounge and Library, and the small but smart bedrooms. Moxy provides stylish, industrial design and sociable service at an attractive price point, so that guests can splurge on the experiences that matter most to them during their travels. Moxy celebrates nonconformity, open-mindedness, and originality above all – forever giving its guests permission to Play On #atthemoxy. For more information, visit moxyhotels.com and Play On #atthemoxy on Instagram. Moxy is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy®, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments, and unparalleled benefits, including free nights and Elite status recognition.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,500 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 132 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy™, its highly-awarded travel program.This company is an equal opportunity employer.