Guest Services Supervisor
Descrizione del lavoro
Posting Date Sep 24, 2021
Job Number 21107894
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location Courtyard Singapore Novena, 99 Irrawaddy Road Novena, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Brand Courtyard by Marriott
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
With more than 330 managed locations in more than 20 countries Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected and balanced. Working at Courtyard, you'll ensure guests have a smooth, productive stay that meets their personal and business needs. Find Your World™ at Courtyard by Marriott.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Effectively supervise and support the day to day operations of the front desk.
· Ensure all tasks assigned by superior are completed in a timely manner, and any outstanding tasks are properly communicated to the Duty Manager/ Front Office Manager on duty.
· Responsible to keep all Front Office Standards and Procedures in line with Marriot Brand Policies.
· Ensure the proper follow up of the room requests & co-ordination with housekeeping regarding the priorities in-room cleaning
· Ensure department policies and procedures are understood by all employees and observed in tasks performed.
· Ensure effective communication of new and updated information regarding policies, rates and general hotel information.
· Ensure all guests positive and constructive comments are passed onto the Duty Manager on duty when necessary.
· Manage all aspects of customer service during the shift in conjunction with, and in the absence of, the Duty Manager/Front Office Manager
· Maintain control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis.
· Maintain communication channels between hotel guests and all hotel departments both verbally and in writing as required.
· Use every opportunity to promote hotel facilities and maximize hotel revenue
· Supervisors are to be able to motivate the junior staffs to upsell and promoting hotel rooms and other outlets in the hotel
· Must be able to coach and train junior staffs
· Must be very familiar with Marriott Bonvoy programme
· Must be very familiar with Upsell strategies
· To carry out cashier duties including collect payment upon check-in / check-out
· Maintain effective communication with other departments
· Participate in team and department meetings to share and learn about new procedures, information, special events etc
· Ensure a safe working environment for fellow colleagues
· Work as a team, helping other colleagues to complete necessary activities in ensuring all guest expectations are met and delivered
· To handle complaints/feedbacks and only to escalate matter to Duty Manager or Front Office Manager should issue cannot be handled
· Ensure that all the standards and procedures established at the Courtyard by Marriott are reached successfully and permanently.
· To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties or job functions as required by Executive, Senior Management or Assistant Manager.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.