Descrizione del lavoro
Are you a football fan? The nation of Qatar is to host the FIFA World Cup 2022 and organisers of the most-awaited international event hope to attract 1.2 million tourists to the Gulf Nation next year!
In anticipation of the grand tournament, a 5-Star Hotel part of the Marriott Group located in the West Bay of Doha is looking for international interns for positions in the Food & Beverage, Culinary Arts, and Front Office Departments.
If you are looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career in the hospitality industry in this metropolitan city of the Arabian Gulf, refer to the detailed job description below.
HOST: A 5-star Hotel part of Marriott in Doha, Qatar
DESTINATION: Doha, Qatar
PROGRAM: Hospitality & Business Internship
COMMENCEMENT: March, April, May, or June 2022
DURATION: Until January 2023 (The duration of the program will depend on the date of commencement)
OPENINGS: Food & Beverage Service Intern, Bar Intern, Culinary Arts Intern, Front Office & Guest Services Intern
ABOUT THE DESTINATION:
Doha, Qatar is a metropolitan city with an essence of tradition. From the towering skyscrapers to the ancient architecture; it is truly a magnificent place. The energy-rich nation is the first Arab country to host the FIFA World Cup, and after years of planning, construction, and innovation; they are 98% complete with their plans to host one of the Sports World’s most anticipated events for the year 2022.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE INTERN
- Work in all areas of Food & Beverage Service operations including Bar, Restaurant, Banqueting, Room Service, Sommelier, Conference & Events
- Prepare the room and the tables for the service
- Interact with customers, take, and serve their orders
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Assist in checking and managing stocks and supplies
- Greet visitors warmly; consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service
- Maintain personal hygiene and professional appearance while on duty
- Assist other departments whenever necessary
- Other related duties under the supervision of F&B managers/trainers
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF BAR INTERN
- Prepare the room, tables, chairs for service
- Present menus to customers
- Take and serve customers’ orders
- Keep workstation neat and clean
- Assist in checking and managing stocks
- Other related duties under the supervision of Restaurant & Bar managers/trainers
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF CULINARY ARTS INTERN
– Assist in preparing food ingredients for hotel guests/customers
– Assist in assembling dishes according to restaurant recipes and specifications
– Assist in checking and managing food stocks and supplies
– Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the workstation at all times
– Maintain personal hygiene and professional appearance while on duty
– Assist other departments whenever necessary
– Other related duties under the supervision of F&B managers/trainers
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF FRONT OFFICE & GUEST SERVICES INTERN
- Perform check-in\check-out procedures efficiently
- Respond to customer queries via phone or email
- Understand all hotel room categories, room rates, packages, and promotions
- Greet & welcome visitors warmly; consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service
- Maintain personal hygiene, cleanliness, and professional appearance while on duty
- Assist other departments whenever necessary
- Other related duties under the supervision of Front Office managers/trainers
- Visa arrangements (cost shouldered by host organization)
- Arrival support (airport pick up, quarantine facilities, housing arrangement)
- Lodging accommodation (complimentary, usually inclusive of utilities)
- Monthly allowance
- Shared tip or shared service charge scheme
- On-duty meals (3 meals at the staff cafeteria daily)
- Daily transportation (to and from accommodation to work)
- Uniform (provided by host, usually including laundry)
- An unforgettable Educational Travel experience!
ABOUT RMC ASIA:
RMC is an organization that arranges work-based training program placement for students & recent graduates. Our company associates only with reputable host organizations (4-star and 5-star hotels) who understand the true value of the interns we bring in and appreciate that our participants are the future of the hospitality industry. Our internship programs are meticulously arranged with hotels that provide excellent training and work exposure, and those who commit to providing the utmost care in the well-being of interns.
If interested to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Note: we will only get back to eligible applicants based on resume review
- Enrolled student 'OR' recent graduate within 24 months after graduation from a post-secondary institution (offline/online study): vocational, diploma, certificate, University studies, or graduate studies
- Accepted major of study (not limited to): Hospitality & Hotel Management, Business Management, Tourism, Marketing, International Business, Restaurant Management, Languages/Linguistic, Education, Human Resources, International Communication, Public Relation and Mass communication, Sports, Health Science, Food and Nutrition, Culinary Arts, Recreation, and Leisure Studies, Psychology, Business Administration and Management, Event Planning and Management, Accounting, Finance, Revenue, Entrepreneurship, Hospitality Management and Information System, Business Information System, and more...
- At least 18 years of age
- College/university endorsement required
- Conversational English skills
- Tipo di lavoro
- Doha, Qatar
- Prenotazioni, Sommelier, Guest Relations, Bar, Assistenza clienti, Gestione F&B, Host / Hostess, Reception, Evento, Apprendista F&B, Cameriere, Cuoco
- Comincia tra
- febbraio 2022
- Durata del contratto
- 12 mesi
- Ruoli disponibili
- Monthly allowance (ranges between $200 to $600 monthly depending on experience)
Educational Travel Asia by RMC
𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥/𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠-𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚? 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣/𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙪𝙭𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡/𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞-𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙚𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮!
𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮. 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 1-𝙤𝙣-1 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨!
RMC Asia (RM Consulting Co., Ltd.) is a Bangkok-based organization that promotes Educational Travel & Cultural Exchange Programs in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
RMC caters exclusively to the Hospitality & Tourism sector. We provide internship program opportunities for young professionals to attain international work skills at luxury Host Organizations (hotels & resorts) in stunning program destinations!
• Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain
• Indian Ocean Island-Nations & Africa: The Maldives, Seychelles, Mauritius, Zanzibar (Tanzania)
• Southeast Asia: Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia
• East Asia: Japan & South Korea
Our team of professionals, assist students and recent graduates of post-secondary studies for placement in one of our Educational Travel Program options. We specialize in identifying, screening, and selecting participants who will make up the workforce of tomorrow!
We understand that finding the right people is a critical component for companies striving to meet their business objectives and that it is of the utmost importance for young professionals to find the right career path. As such, matching the right people with the right Internship or Management Training Program is our top priority.
For more information, please visit our website: www.educationaltravelasia.org
and for inquiries, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org