Questa posizione non è più disponibile, ma ce ne sono altre F&B Cucina offerte di lavoro
Riviera Dining Group
Culinary Arts Internship Riviera Dining Group Miami
Cosa comprende il lavoro
🌟 Paid J1 Hospitality Internship in Miami, Florida! 🌟
Are you a passionate culinary student, graduate, or young professional dreaming of a culinary adventure in the USA? Aspen Experience, the leading international placement agency, invites you to join our prestigious 12-month J1 Hospitality Internship in collaboration with the renowned Riviera Dining Group in Miami, Florida.
🔹 Program Investment: $4499
(Note: This initial investment can be recovered in less than 3 months after the start of the internship.)
Immerse yourself in Miami's vibrant culinary scene, working alongside top-notch chefs, refining your culinary skills, and exploring new techniques. Create unforgettable dining experiences that will elevate your career and leave a lasting impact.
Eligibility Criteria for J1 Hospitality Internship Program:
🔸 18-30 years old
🔸 Fluent English proficiency
🔸 Currently enrolled in a degree or diploma program OR a recent graduate with less than 12 months since graduation OR 5 years of work experience in the hospitality industry
🔸 Application and Selection: Approximately 3-4 months
🔸 Internship Start Date: December 2023
Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to launch your culinary career with Aspen Experience and the Riviera Dining Group in Miami. The experience and connections gained during this internship will set you on the path to success!
To apply or learn more, visit our website https://www.aspenexperience.com/hospitality-internships-usa-j1-visa/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Conversational English required;
• Must be a current student of a Hospitality or Tourism / Culinary Arts post-secondary academic institution;
• Or recent graduate (less than 12 months ago) of a Hospitality or Tourism / Culinary Arts post-secondary academic institution;
• Or a graduate of a Hospitality or Tourism / Culinary Arts post-secondary academic institution (more than 12 months ago,) with 12 months of verifiable related work experience;
• Or must have 5 years of verifiable related work experience.
• Willingness to learn and follow instructions;
• Positive attitude;
• Good communication skills;
• Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service;
• A polished and professional appearance and compliance with Hotel grooming standards;
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
• Ability to work calmly while meeting deadlines.
Lingua richiesta: Inglese.
To solve youth unemployment, one internship at a time.
We strive to become an international company that places students and young professionals from all over the world in the working and living environments that helps build a successful career.
To help our participants travel, live and work abroad.
We are committed to providing the best service and being remembered for helping them acquire the technical and soft skills, and develop their professional network.