INNSiDE Amsterdam is looking for a Front Office Assistant Manager!Front Office Assistant Manager - INNSiDE Amsterdam"The world is yours with Meliá"
Becoming a part of Meliá means embarking on an inspiring journey. We offer you career opportunities all over the world, because the opportunities to grow and develop at Meliá are limitless. Meliá always stands for cohesion and the feeling of being part of a big family.
Are you ready for one of the most exciting journeys of your life, where passion will always accompany you? Choose now to take your career into your own hands and experience Meliá's inspiring world 😉🌟Job description:
As Assistant Front Office Manager, you will assist in supervising the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.What will I have to do?
What are we looking for?
- to oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards with the support of Rooms Division Manager
- Assist the Rooms Division Manager with setting departmental objectives and budgets
- Set policies and procedures with the support of Rooms Division Manager
- Prepare work schedules and holiday requests
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Assist the Rooms Division Manager with staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Manage, training and developing the Front Office team with the support of Rooms Division Manager
At Meliá we are all VIP - Very Inspiring People
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Advantage to have experience within Melia
- Preferable previous experience with the PMS Opera Cloud
- Preferable previous experience with the programs Switch, Iblue and Sirius
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Good proficiency in English, Dutch is a plus
From junior to senior, all our employees possess unique and valuable qualities that ensure that we contribute to our success every day. Use your individual strengths to shape your future at Meliá.
Our warmth, closeness and passion for what we do create a very special atmosphere and make working at Meliá an unforgettable experience, full of emotions and team spirit - together with people like you, our VIPs
.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, religion, age, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success as a global company.
If you want to be "Very Inspiring People
", then follow us on:INSTAGRAM – TWITTER – LINKEDIN – INDEED – GLASSDOOR
Do you have any questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Carlijn (email@example.com).