Descrizione del lavoro
30 Matthew Street, Suite 201
Goshen, New York, 10924
We're LEGOLAND New York Resort - the place where FUN is built and memories are guaranteed! With our Theme Park, Hotels, Mini-Land and more - the opportunities here at our BRAND NEW LEGOLAND our endless.
About the Role
This role will provide Front Desk Support for LLNYR Admin Office. Additionally, this role will provide a support to the Human Resources Department at LEGOLAND New York Resort and will be responsible for administering a wide variety of HR processes including recruitment, payroll, benefits, employee relations, training and development. This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual to take a step towards their HR Future!
- Provide first line HR advice to employees as required
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors
- Answers telephone and email inquiries and directs responses to the appropriate associate
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail & Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving stocking, and distribution of office supplies and maintains storage areas
- Ensure all employee paperwork is processed accurately and in a timely manner to ensure payroll deadlines are met.
- Contribute to recruitment process with job description development, posting and sourcing administration, and job fair coordination
- Support the HR Business Partner Team with any administrative duties, including but not limited to: posting job roles,reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, candidate communication, processing new hire paperwork
- Update and maintain the HR Database and employee files.
- Processing of HR metrics and reporting for exempt and hourly staffing.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organization and communication skills with at least two years of experience in administration or supervision roles required.
- Requires strong organizational, follow-up, project management and process improvement skills.
- Must be able and willing to provide total function oversight and work hands-on.
- Computer proficiency with ability to use Microsoft Office Products is required. Experience with HRIS system is preferred.
- Ability to utilize sound judgment, discretion and maintain confidentiality is mandatory.
- Requires demonstrated skill in interpersonal relationships, making presentations, and verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to present a professional image to internal and external contacts and build relationships with internal team members.
- Education: A bachelors degree in human resources, business administration or closely related field is preferred.
- Other Requirements: Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to support park.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and be willing to utilize own vehicle for business purposes. Must be willing to travel locally and regionally to conduct business.
Who We Are
We're part of the Merlin Entertainments family - linking us to iconic brands such as Madame Tussauds, The London Eye, SEA LIFE and much more!
Here at LEGOLAND New York Resort We thrive on innovative thinking and big ideas!!! For that reason, this job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with this role. We create magic and invaluable experiences for our guests every day, and while this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of what you will do here with us, we cannot guarantee you that creating magical moments won’t come with new and amazing adventures that can make your day different! Come work with us and you will see how at LEGOLAND New York Resort no two days are the same.
Everyone Matters at Merlin.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters! Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability, protected veteran status or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.
If you have any questions, concerns, or additional support needed to succeed in an interview, please get in touch with our friendly team to find out how we can help: LLNYR-HR@legoland.com
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Hotel Principe di Savoia by Dorchester...