Questa posizione è appena stata occupata, ma ce ne sono altre F&B Cucina offerte di lavoro
Mitchells & Butlers
Descrizione del lavoro
As Kitchen Lead at the Mandeville Arms - Harvester, you will help to lead a team to be proud of, keeping spirits high and specs on point. You will be the master of the menu and get a thrill from teaching the team.
Join us at Harvester, the nation's family favourite for feel-good dining. Famous for our fresh rotisserie chicken and unlimited salad bar since 1983. Fancy a fresh start? We want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• With Mitchells & Butlers, your first role isn’t usually your last. Last year, over 200 Chefs were promoted to Head Chef.
• Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
• Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life
• Lifelong learning - Funded qualification up to degree level
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS KITCHEN LEAD YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards
• Cook to spec and work within brand targets
• Lead the team to deliver top quality standards on every shift
• Support with the training and development of the team
• Support with stock control and ordering so you’re set up for success
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
• Have previous experience and confidence in managing a kitchen team
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Be a role model of delivering food quality and hygiene standards
• Be a good communicator, so that the shift runs like clockwork
Haven't got a CV to hand? Don't worry you don't need a CV to apply