Descrizione del lavoro
Is good never good enough and do you strive for perfection? Would you like to be in control of numbers? Are cash differences challenging you? Then Accounting Clerk is the right position for you!
The perfect candidate has:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the Front Office department
- Written and verbal knowledge of Dutch and English
- Motivated and proactive attitude
- Punctual and Accurate
- Relevant education
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 5 with a salary between the €1.945 - €2.350 gross per month
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
The main responsibilities include:
- Register, control and make invoices payable
- Registration of all the incoming and outgoing payments
- Make and send (credit) invoices
- Register and controle all payments.
- Control the debitors and creditors payments
- Act upon delayed payments
- Administrative tasks regarding Invoices and payments
- Control of all profit and cash flows
The Accounting Clerk reports directly to the Credit Manager and works for our 2 hotels in the Netherlands
How to apply for this career opportunity?
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. Website: Go to website
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/Conference-%26-Events-Trainee-JPNLS27X0.html
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 72 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specializes in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre opened her doors in September 2006.
The hotel is situated on the ‘IJ’ and in the newest hot spot of Amsterdam between the Passengers Terminal and the Muziekgebouw.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a modern 4 star hotel and offers 408 luxury guest rooms and 2500m2 Conference space devided over 21 state of the art banquet rooms in the hotel and the meeting center. Our guests also have access to the Fitness & Wellness. Other facilities inf the hotel are the Silk Road restaurant that can seat up to 250 persons with the East meets West restaurant concept , Silk Bar and 24 hour Room service. Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a partner of IJvenues, together with the Music building, Bimhuis and the Passengers Terminal. For more information go to www.moevenpick-hotels.com/amsterdam & www.ijvenues.com.
Altre offerte consigliate
- ReceptionistAmsterdam, Netherlands
- Front Office ShiftleaderAmsterdam, Netherlands
- Reservations/Revenue Management TraineeAmsterdam, Netherlands
- Front Office ManagerAmsterdam, Netherlands
- Accounting TraineeAmsterdam, Netherlands