Descrizione del lavoro
Are you a person who can motivate a team with your positive attitude? Do you always have the perfect solutions for every challenge? Do you make sure that both our guests and Front Office employees feel safe and comfortable in the hotel? Then this is the perfect job for you!
The perfect candidate has:
- Adequate educational background, preferably at a hotel school
- Work experience in the industry as a Receptionist for a minimum of 3 years, experience as Shift Leader is an advantage
- Hospitable, punctual, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant and representative
- Ability to motivate, inspire and coach a team
- Strong communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory, a third language is a preference
- Possess leadership skills and stress resistance
- Proactive attitude with sense of responsibility
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel, knowledge of PMS system Opera is an advantage
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 6 with a salary between the €2.169 - €2.625 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Night allowance of 20% and Sunday allowance of 5%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor hotels
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
The main responsibilities include:
- Undertake and oversee check-ins, check-outs, and other guest related services.
- Proper processing and controlling of payments.
- Preparation of various projects, such as internal training, coaching, etc.
- Successfully handle complaints and concerns of guests
- Participate and motivate the team to achieve departmental goals and objectives
- Run the night audit independently. (Together with a receptionist)
- Actively share ideas for improving the efficiency and procedures of the department
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of services and facilities of the hotel
- Arrange special services requested by the guest
- Offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike
- Anticipate our guests’ needs and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of our security and health & safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and tidy lobby and workspace.
- Prepare and conduct bi-yearly evaluations with assigned staff in cooperation with the Front Office Manager
- Act as a mentor and coach to assigned interns.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/Conference-%26-Events-Trainee-JPNLS27X0.html
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 72 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specializes in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre opened her doors in September 2006.
The hotel is situated on the ‘IJ’ and in the newest hot spot of Amsterdam between the Passengers Terminal and the Muziekgebouw.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a modern 4 star hotel and offers 408 luxury guest rooms and 2500m2 Conference space devided over 21 state of the art banquet rooms in the hotel and the meeting center. Our guests also have access to the Fitness & Wellness. Other facilities inf the hotel are the Silk Road restaurant that can seat up to 250 persons with the East meets West restaurant concept , Silk Bar and 24 hour Room service. Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a partner of IJvenues, together with the Music building, Bimhuis and the Passengers Terminal. For more information go to www.moevenpick-hotels.com/amsterdam & www.ijvenues.com.