Descrizione del lavoro
Are you the one who can make a guest feel at home? Do you like to work with a diverse set of colleagues and guests? Are you looking for a flexible (side) job? Then this is the workplace for you!
The perfect candidate has:
- Hospitable, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant and representative person!
- Adequate educational background, preferably at a hotel school
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory, a third language is a preference
- 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar position is preferred
- Experience with Property Management Systems and affinity for IT systems
What do we have to offer you:
- Flexible 0-hours contract
- This position is classified in scale 5 with a salary between the €11,82- €14,27 gross per hour according to the Horeca CAO. Hourly wage can be different when <21 years old.
- Travel allowance of €5,- per day if you live 10 kilometres or more from the hotel
- Sunday allowance of 5% and night allowance of 20%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
The main responsibilities include:
- Check-in and check-out our (international) guests and groups according to the Mövenpick standards
- Answering the telephone
- Ensuring proper billing and charging of all accounts
- Handling and follow up on all guest requests.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/Conference-%26-Events-Trainee-JPNLS27X0.html
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 72 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specializes in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre opened her doors in September 2006.
The hotel is situated on the ‘IJ’ and in the newest hot spot of Amsterdam between the Passengers Terminal and the Muziekgebouw.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a modern 4 star hotel and offers 408 luxury guest rooms and 2500m2 Conference space devided over 21 state of the art banquet rooms in the hotel and the meeting center. Our guests also have access to the Fitness & Wellness. Other facilities inf the hotel are the Silk Road restaurant that can seat up to 250 persons with the East meets West restaurant concept , Silk Bar and 24 hour Room service. Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a partner of IJvenues, together with the Music building, Bimhuis and the Passengers Terminal. For more information go to www.moevenpick-hotels.com/amsterdam & www.ijvenues.com.