Descrizione del lavoro
Are you looking for a place to gain experience in both the reservations and revenue department? Do you always work accurately and are you a true perfectionist? Are you curious how hotel room prices are determined? Than this is the internship for you per February 2022.
The perfect candidate has:
- Following an Hospitality related education
- Detail oriented and accurate working skills
- A pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in at least Dutch and English
- A lot of energy and enthusiasm
- Availability for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week.
What do we have to offer you:
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
The main responsibilities include:
- Booking individual rooms and processing reservations.
- Handling requests using the reservation system Opera.
- Daily arrival checks and accurate control on rate, market segment and notes.
- Dealing with outstanding options and changes in bookings.
- Guest contact during the entire reservation process.
- Handling changes in bookings (cancellations, transfers etc.).
- Acquiring knowledge and experience in relation to commissions for third parties
- Be attentive to the wishes of guests, intentions of (potential) relationships, giving information and handling complaints.
- Revenue Management will also come forward during the internship.
- On the basis of functioning, more responsibilities will be added.
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/Conference-%26-Events-Trainee-JPNLS27X0.html
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 72 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specializes in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre opened her doors in September 2006.
The hotel is situated on the ‘IJ’ and in the newest hot spot of Amsterdam between the Passengers Terminal and the Muziekgebouw.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a modern 4 star hotel and offers 408 luxury guest rooms and 2500m2 Conference space devided over 21 state of the art banquet rooms in the hotel and the meeting center. Our guests also have access to the Fitness & Wellness. Other facilities inf the hotel are the Silk Road restaurant that can seat up to 250 persons with the East meets West restaurant concept , Silk Bar and 24 hour Room service. Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a partner of IJvenues, together with the Music building, Bimhuis and the Passengers Terminal. For more information go to www.moevenpick-hotels.com/amsterdam & www.ijvenues.com.