hotels are true masterpieces located in the world’s most desirable destinations. Each property is a landmark and a timeless icon of elegance. With deep devotion to local culture and community, our Hosts of Choice preserve a tradition of legendary European hospitality and genuine family spirit that began in 1872.
The collection includes L’Apogée Courchevel, Le Bristol Paris, Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden, Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes, Château Saint-Martin & Spa in Vence, The Lanesborough in London, Eden Rock-St Barths, Jumby Bay Island in Antigua, Palácio Tangará in São Paulo, The Woodward in Geneva, Hotel La Palma in Capri (opening Spring 2022) and more than 150 private villas around the globe. Jumby Bay Island
is one of our Oetker Collection Masterpiece. Jumby Bay Island
– a private and heavenly island in the Caribbean; its personality knows how to capture the imagination and reveals the island’s natural beauty.
By joining our teams, you are committed to respecting the values that make Jumby Bay Island
and Oetker Collection famous. Jumby Bay Island
invites you to join its teams and offers you the best opportunities for career and development within the amazing Oetker Collection Hotels.
The team of Jumby Bay Island
are waiting for you to have an exceptional experience!JOB DESCRIPTION
01. Permanent Start
Antigua, West Indies MISSIONS
The Reservations Manager is responsible for ensuring the efficient running of the Reservations operations, including but not exclusive to: reservations, rooms inventory and revenue management, preparing forecasts while maintaining high levels of service for all guests, both internal and external. Successful execution of the Reservations service to our guests and suppliers to maximize guest and employee satisfaction, occupancy and the financial performance of the department, as well as supporting the Sales and Marketing strategies of the resort are also primary responsibilities. BENEFITS
Competitive remuneration package. PROFILE
At Jumby Bay Island we require our managers to not only be highly competent in their field but also thrive on being accountable and responsible for the success, performance, and welfare of their team within the operation.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a luxury resort, hospitality service or consumer-led organization.
- Applicable Certifications and/or Degree(s).
- Ability to communicate at all levels – excellent listening, verbal & written communication skills.
- Full Fluency of the English language, both written and spoken. Fluency in a second language an asset.
- These roles require job holders to be able to work flexible hours.
If you wish to invest in Oetker Collection, we encourage you to take this opportunity and we would be very happy to have you as member of our team.