Vignette Collection Location:
Kuwait, Kuwait CityHotel:
Arabella Beach Hotel - (KWIAA)Job number:
FRKWIAA2440Share: Apply Click here if you think this job is inappropriate. This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees
.By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer
. About Us
Vignette Collection is a diverse group of luxury hotels with a fresh focus, offering guests a more authentic and thoughtful way to travel.
We’ve created a collection brand that gives guests and colleagues an inspiring new choice. One that puts people at the heart of everything we do, to reframe luxury hospitality for the better.
Our hotels are unique in their own right, with their own distinct outlook and story to tell. Your day to day
As a Sales Executive, you will be managing corporate and government sales activities and events in line with the annual sales and marketing plan.
• To achieve budget and sales strategy for the hotel.
• Develop and maintain contact with business generators, government sectors and other producers closely allied to hotel business.
• Builds profile within local market place through attendance at various conference and events.
• To proactively create and convert revenue opportunities from qualified corporate key accounts by planning and executing sales activities based on strategies and financial targets.
• Continue to actively orient on sales opportunities of the hotel.
• Keep track of market trends and create strategies and tactical where needed.
• Stay up to date about the competing hotels.
• Educating and informing contacts about facilities, amenities, features, prices, and rates. Identification of needs and considerations of contacts and translate them into a suitable offer
• Execute daily/ weekly reports.
• Attend Industry Exhibitions to represent the hotel in front of prospect clients.
• Grows existing business and establishes and pursues leads which will develop business.
• Initiates and prepares tenders for business. Monitors existing business and inputs into sales strategy meetings to maximize business.
• Services existing business through management of account bases.
• Manage Accounts and ensure the constant generation of new corporate prospects.
• Conduct client interviews to touch-base feedback and create future opportunities.
• Plan and conduct familiarization tours and site inspections. What we need from you
• Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification.
• 2-3 years of prior experience in in a five-star environment in the same role.
• Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends required.
• Must speak local language(s) What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.