Descrizione del lavoro
The Assistant Spa Manager plays a key and influential role in the day to day running of the spa to achieve the performance and service delivery synonymous with Peninsula’s aim to be the world leader in this field.
- Support the Spa Director in ensuring that the guest experience is in line with the expectations of the Hotel and Spa deliverance of excellence in care.
- Assist with managing the Spa's Profit & Loss statements, annual budget, weekly forecasts, marketing & public relations initiatives to increase spa visibility, client visits, and increase revenue.
- Drive and manage all Spa group sales events in accordance with set monthly and annual revenue goals.
- Manage the treatment schedule daily to ensure proper coverage for all Spa group events and identity potential areas of sales opportunities.
- Prepare in conjunction with Spa Director annual budgets and forecasts to be able to report on these on a regular basis with developed strategy to rectify any shortfalls or anomalies in retail and service performance.
- Be responsible for building client relations, creating and managing comprehensive group guest profiles, and coordinating with internal constituents to guarantee guests satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Spa Reception team, maintaining and implementing processes and protocols to ensure Peninsula brand standards are maintained and the guest experience strengthened.
- Assist with Spa Reception annual performance management plans and employee reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Hospitality Management or Marketing.
- 2-3 years’ experience in luxury Spa or Hotel Front of House Management. Union experience a plus.
- Experience of working within 5-star spa environment at supervisory or assistant manager level where excellent standards and service delivery are required.
- Computer literate with knowledge of major spa software.
- Proven manager with excellent leadership and motivation skills.
- Experience in implementing spa marketing and promotions.
We are delighted to receive your resume for further consideration. To be considered for the position, you must have work authorization in the United States.
About The Peninsula New York
Superbly situated on Fifth Avenue in the heart of Manhattan, The Peninsula New York is set in one of the city’s most prestigious shopping, entertainment and cultural districts, just a few blocks from Central Park. Since its debut in 1988, the hotel has exemplified exquisite service, heritage, and attention to detail.
Requisition ID: 32001
Ti interessa questa opportunità?