Descrizione del lavoro
The Concierge provides information to guest/visitor inquiries and coordinates all guest requests for special arrangements or services, courteously and efficiently such as: transportation, travel, restaurant reservations, special amenities and babysitting services.
- Maintain complete knowledge of:
- All hotel features/services, hours of operations
- All hotel restaurant food concepts, menu price range, dress code and ambiance
- All hotel room types, numbers/names, layout appointments, amenities, and locations
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures
- Scheduled daily group activities, names, and locations of meeting/banquet rooms
- Local events, attractions, holiday schedules
- Meet with Supervisor/departing Concierge to review business status and follow up actions.
- Access all functions of computer systems in accordance with departmental specifications.
- Set up workstations with necessary supplies; maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
- Maintain updated resource materials on all vendors and information to accommodate guest requests.
- Review designated in-house guest list and be familiar with guests’ names and room locations.
- Accommodate all guest requests expediently and courteously. Follow up with designated hotel personnel to ensure completion of request.
- A college education or training in the hospitality industry.
- Previous experience in a guest facing role in a luxury hotel, residential, or restaurant preferred.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills, be able to work well under pressure with a variety of people and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess a good command of the English language and the ability to communicate with guests clearly and pleasantly, both in person and by telephone.
- Fluency in a second language, preferably French, German, Spanish or one of the major Chinese languages.
- Knowledge of New York City restaurants, local attractions, services, and suppliers/vendors etc.
We are delighted to receive your resume for further consideration. To be considered for the position, you must have work authorization in the United States.
About The Peninsula New York
Superbly situated on Fifth Avenue in the heart of Manhattan, The Peninsula New York is set in one of the city’s most prestigious shopping, entertainment and cultural districts, just a few blocks from Central Park. Since its debut in 1988, the hotel has exemplified exquisite service, heritage, and attention to detail.
Requisition ID: 30947
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Constance Moofushi Resort Maldives