Descrizione del lavoro
Responsible for assisting the Executive Chef in the planning, directing, controlling, coordinating, and participating in the daily activities of food preparation in all the kitchens and banquet operations. Assists the Executive Chef to provide the highest quality of food within cost percentage of the hotel.
- Assist the Executive Chef in performing his duties and acts as Executive Chef in his absence.
- Attends in the absence of the Executive Chef daily food and beverage briefing and weekly meetings.
- Maintains good communication with other food and beverage outlet managers, kitchen staff and other departments.
- Assists the Executive Chef in always maintaining equipment in good condition to maximize operating life.
- Works with Executive Chef and team to maintain kitchen organization, staff ability, and training opportunities.
- Ensures that all kitchen personnel follow and understand their job responsibilities and holds them accountable as necessary.
- Verifies that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed.
- Actively supports the hotel’s team culture, and contributes to achieve the hotel’s vision, values, and goals.
- Assists Executive Chef to keep food cost within the assigned budget to ensure profitability.
- Degree from culinary school or apprenticeship preferred.
- 6-7 years management experience in luxury hotel or fine dining restaurant establishment.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in luxury hotel or fine dining restaurant establishments
- Experience in Asian and/or European cuisine.
- Extensive culinary knowledge in both classical and current culinary trends.
- Able to work in high paced environment and to remain calm under extreme pressure.
- Command of English Language, both written and oral.
We are delighted to receive your resume for further consideration. To be considered for the position, you must have work authorization in the United States.
Requisition ID: 29927
Ti interessa questa opportunità?