Descrizione del lavoro
Working with a talented team of Food & Beverage professionals, The Peninsula Bangkok is seeking a forward thinking and creative Thai Chef to oversee all Thai Kitchen.
- Work for a luxurious Five-Star property located alongside the scenic Chao Phraya River in Bangkok
- High profile position within The Peninsula Hotels
- Favourable remuneration package
- Plan and develop menus for the hotel considering factors such as product availability, service cost, marketing conditions, number to be served, seasonal factors, etc. and establish and maintain appropriate food portions with respect to the hotel’s pricing policy.
- Assist Executive Chef and outlet Chefs in creating innovative items for the menus and special occasions.
- Ensure the hotel is ahead of industry trends and develop menus keeping the guests expectations in mind.
- Ensure strong leadership, training and support is provided to the team.
- Minimum of 5 years culinary leadership experience in a Five-Star hotel as a Thai Chef or Chef de Cuisine
- In depth understanding of the authentic Thai food
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. Culinary, Hospitality)
- Ability to speak English fluently, additional languages would be highly advantageous
We are delighted to receive your resume and will liaise directly with suitable applicants.
About The Peninsula Bangkok
Opened in 1998, The Peninsula Bangkok is set on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, with sweeping views of the city skyline. Its amenities, including a sumptuous three-tiered swimming pool and private helipad, are among the most luxurious offered at any hotel in Thailand.
Requisition ID: 30121
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Casino Barrière de Toulouse
Casino Barrière de Niederbronn