We are recruiting for Administration Coordinator for Singapore location
The selected candidate will provide administration support for the smooth functioning of cargo department on a daily basis such as secretarial duties, representing the department through the management of correspondence, telephone and personal contacts and also undertaking of projects as directed. Accountabilities
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Performs various secretarial and administrative duties to support requirements and maintain the department functions smoothly on a daily basis. Handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the administrative function of the office.
- Manages, coordinates and maintains calendar of appointments, travel arrangements, records of communication
- Provides business documentation support, including report writing, presentation creation and spreadsheet preparation and distribution of such materials. Compiles reports as directed and ensure all files are complete and properly maintained.
- Tracks department staff duty travel papers (exit permits, tickets, per diem allowances, hotel and visas)
- Establish a confidential filing system for all correspondence generated to and from the cargo department, categorizes and maintains manuals, sensitive correspondence and other source material.
- Prepares and distributes correspondence, send faxes, reply to emails and telephone calls.
- Arranges required office equipment for new and existing staff.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possibleQualificationsQualifications
You must have the legal rights to live and work in Singapore to be considered for this role About Qatar Airways Group
- Minimum Diploma with Minimum 2 years of job related experience
- Experience in Administrative/ Secretarial roles
- Experience in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.