Descrizione del lavoro
Qatar Airways have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Digital Direct Specialist Americas.
This is a specialist role managing three team members in a pan American role for both North and South America. You will be the performance management lead serving in a cross department role for both brand and digital direct activities.
Based in New York, you will support the Digital Direct Manager in the planning and execution of Digital Marketing activities across QatarAirways.com. You will leverage data and analytics, providing actionable insights that will maximize global and regional campaign effectiveness, including recommendations on campaign timings, sales and travel windows, ONDs and budget splits.
Specific Accountabilities include:
- Lead the team in daily digital operations, promote exclusive promotional offers that appear on the Qatar Airways website as approved by revenue management, and communicate to the Digital Direct Officers responsible for various channels.
- Liaise and collate regular reports on behalf of the region. Collate campaign performance from the region and analyze the data to make innovative suggestions to line manager regarding future campaigns.
- Work with the Regional Digital Marketing teams and Regional Manager to ensure that all campaigns/ activities that are planned have the focus on driving sales to QatarAirways.com.
- Continually seek to optimize regional paid and owned media investments by shifting budget to best performing channels and placements throughout campaign lifecycles in order to drive direct conversions.
- Recommend on-going channel strategies that will help sustain high market share routes, and improve those with low performance working with local markets in the process.
- Maximize the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts by working with Commercial Business Intelligence teams to validate focus markets, audiences, and investments.
- Collate ideas from Officers in the region for new trends and opportunities to promote the direct online experience for our customers.
The successful person will have:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent with minimum 4 years of job-related experience in Digital marketing.
- Overall marketing fundamentals including Brand awareness techniques.
- In depth knowledge of all digital channels and sub-channels.
- Expertise in Acquisition, Conversion and Retention techniques.
- Expertise in all digital tracking and monitoring aspects as well as reporting tools.
Only US Citizens and US permanent Residents will be considered for the role. The position is not eligible for a visa sponsorship.