Descrizione del lavoro
We are recruiting for Senior Airport Services Agent to be based in Sydney, Australia.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, and baggage services as per QR’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent manner.
Your specific responsibilities include:
• Constant liaison with Check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passenger.
• Liaises with check-in, transfer desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas.
• Escort and direct Arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding fates etc.
• Assist duty officer to handle company material and records.
• Liaison with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers.
• Work with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling.
• Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas, residence permits etc.
• Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purposes of ensuring the efficient and effective .
The successful candidate will have:
• Job related experience in customer service and relevant experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline.
• High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
• DCS experience and knowledge of ticketing is an advantage for this job
• Ability to work shifts is essential
• Very good knowledge of Amadeus is strongly preferred.
• You must also have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role