Descrizione del lavoro
The role of the Manager, HRIS will lead and support specialized and internal HR systems, services, and applications used in the Radisson Hotel Group (hereinafter: ‘RHG’) with customized or specialized needs. He/she needs to analyse work process design and flow, improve processes, and leverage the return on technological capabilities. He/she able to gather area HR/Business requirements and get them implemented in liaison with central HRIS team.
Able to builds project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for the assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities. He/she will also support HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Manages projects and process improvement, including applying change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
· Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences. Uses these data to build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
· Recommends process improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy
· Performs data maintenance, audits, bulk data loads, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
· Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results, or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
· Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analysing data.
· Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Trains user on new processes/functionality.
· Maintains awareness of current trends with a focus on product development, delivery, and support, and applying key technologies. Examines trends in information systems training, materials, and techniques.
· Serves as lead representative and liaison between, HR, IT, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR process design HR technology projects.