Descrizione del lavoro
Can you be our guests’ superhero? Is guest service your ultimate passion? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our first class Front Office Team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Receptionist, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Experience in front office beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language as well as English
The Radisson Blu Airport Terminal Hotel, Stockholm-Arlanda Airport features 260 rooms for business or leisure travelers, complete with free Wi-Fi and in-room coffee and tea facilities. We provide a total of 36 modern meeting rooms in an inspiring atmosphere, with the largest meeting room hosting up to 80 people
The Radisson Blu Airport Terminal Hotel, Stockholm-Arlanda Airport at Arlanda Airport (ARN) is conveniently located in the SkyCity building of the airport, between terminal 4 and 5, meaning you can easily walk to all the terminals.
Traveling from the airport to the city center is quick and easy with the Arlanda Express train, departing every 10 – 15 minutes, arriving at the central station in downtown Stockholm in just 20 minutes.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As the one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
Altre offerte consigliate
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
The Madrid EDITION
Miramar La Cigale
Pullman Paris Roissy Charles De Gaulle...