Descrizione del lavoro
When you are done training as a Food and beverage Supervisor, take the time to visit the local area-Mobile has a certain magic that keeps you on your toes. Where a melting pot of people, flavors, cultures, and traditions become one voice to lead all of life's celebrations. Join the jubilee and welcome every day with an enduring passion and a little soulful hospitality! Apply to this program before it's gone! .
Host Company will provide a uniform,
Candidate will be eligible for an employee discounted meal,
Host Company will pick the candidate up at the airport and provide 14 day accommodations.
- Tipo di lavoro
- Graduate program
- Mobile, AL, United States
- Comincia tra
- gennaio 2022
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
- Banquet Captain - $14 Restaurant Supervisor - $12 Beverage Supervisor - $13
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Altre offerte consigliate
Ti presentiamo il nostro team
- Assistant Front Office Manager wanted in the heart of Washington DC!Washington, DC, United States
- Visa Specialist (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Seeking passionate cook for Michelin restaurant!Beverly Hills, CA, United States
- Program Coordinator (US passport holders only)Atlanta, GA, United States
- Front Desk Agent position offered at this 4* Nashville Hotel!Nashville, TN, United States