Descrizione del lavoro
Founded in 1906 as a manufacturer of writing instruments, MONTBLANC today creates exclusive products including watches, jewelry, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. With more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques MONTBLANC is present all over the world.
This position is a seasonal casual position to support Montblanc over the busy seasonal period, and as such we are seeking a candidate who is flexible and can offer availability over weekdays, evenings and weekends from early-November 2021 through to end-January 2022.
Most important role as the Sales Associate is the direct link between the Product and Customer. To deliver seamless customer experience as exceptional people delivering and exceptional product, building Customer loyalty and relationships while delivering sales productivity.
- Develop strong sales turnover for the Store in accordance with the store strategy
- Meet the turnover targets set by the Store Manager
- Respect discount policy
- Achieve key performance indicators defined by the Store Manager
2. Client Management
- Satisfy customers:
- Welcome & handle the clients in the respect of the Maison’s standards (In the Store, on the phone or by mail or during events)
- Advise, convince & ensure that each sales is handled accordingly
- Build a long term relationship with the client:
- Ensure and determine the prospect and the follow-up with new clients (local and international)
- Invite Clients to activations and/or events, with post follow-up
- Be force of proposal to develop client actions (phone, mailing, etc.)
Follow up with Customer Service SAV:
- Take care of each case according the Maison’s standards
- Follow up on each case and communicate to the Store Manager each problem
3. Product/ Merchandise/Inventory Management
- Participate to the good management of the stock
- Reception & transfer
- Take part on inventory management / stocktake
- Check that all products are correctly handled & priced
- Look after the merchandising (products are correctly emphasized according to the Store priorities, cleanliness, prices, etc.)
- Compliance: Respecting all processes and procedures issued by the group in terms of sales,
- discount, SAV, exchange, etc.
- Participate actively to Store meeting organized by the Store Manager (provide feed-back,
- propose new ideas / actions)
- Participate to the training given and consult all documents at disposal allowing a better
- understanding of the brand, products and new collections
- Remain informed on the business through magazines and regular store checks of the
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
- Client AdvisorBeverly Hills, CA, United States
- Human Resources Manager, Fashion & Accessory BrandsNew York, NY, United States
- See by Chloé 販売スタッフ/ 都内エリアNorth Clarendon, Clarendon, VT, United States
- Manager, People AnalyticsNew York, NY, United States
- Brand Ambassador, Multi-Maison - Open to RemoteDallas, TX, United States