Descrizione del lavoro
Founded in 1906 as a manufacturer of writing instruments, MONTBLANC today creates exclusive products including watches, jewelry, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. With more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques MONTBLANC is present all over the world.
At Montblanc North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
KEY HOLDER - MONTBLANC, ALA MOANA
Overview: Overall responsibility for achievement of individual sales objectives; developing and servicing the customer.
- Achieve preset sales objectives.
- Develop network and clientele.
- Capture client information; consistently adding information to further promote boutique relationships and sales
- Possess strong product knowledge of the various collections
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Develop a working knowledge of simple pen repair and after sales service techniques.
- Maintain the aesthetic quality of the store.
- Open/close boutique as required.
- Handles communication with corporate office in absence of management
- Responsible for ensuring loss prevention procedures are followed according to protocol
- Handle transfers in absence of management
- Previous experience in retail sales; jewelry or high-end luxury product sales is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and customer priorities. Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills are needed.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work open availability including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Standing on the sales floor for 90% of the workday
- Reaching to access product stored within cabinets or on shelves
- Bending to access product stored within cabinets
- Occasional need to use a ladder to reach product
- Unpacking and/or lifting of large boxes that contain product