Descrizione del lavoro
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 8,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
At Cartier North America, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities
The Manager, People Analytics will shape Cartier North America’s people analytics strategy. This individual will be responsible for working with all HR stakeholders to understand their analytics needs and serve as the analytics expert on the team. They will devise and create custom dashboards for each of the HR functional areas and will conduct data analysis so that they will be able to create more precise, targeted recommendations linked to the business strategy with their HR partners. They will work with the HR function to strategize and implement the incorporation of data analysis and review into HRs day-to-day work and decision-making by driving the visualization of key talent metrics. They are responsible for owning the relationship with the Global HR Data organization, which includes sharing North America leading practices and spearheading and implementing HQ projects locally.
This individual will be based in New York and report to the Director, Talent Management and Organizational Development.
Main accountabilities/objective of the position
- Partner with all functions within HR to brainstorm and understand their HR analytics needs and deliverables, and serve as the expert resource to HR partners around questions related to people data and analysis
- Create metrics-based, actionable strategic insights to HR partners by conducting analysis of quantitative and qualitative data across various HR areas and from a variety of HR systems, using data visualization skills and tools; provide data-related recommendations based on analyses
- Influence HR leaders to transform talent data insights into narratives, and lead the initial creation and development of dashboards, reports, presentations, etc.
- Determine the strategy for performance metrics for HR programs and initiatives, as well as support the design and analysis of these metrics, in collaboration with HR leaders
- Develop a deep understanding of Cartier’s HR analytics capabilities, resources, and technologies, and subsequently design an overarching people analytics strategy that enables HR to view data and drive data-driven people decisions to positively impact employee experience
- Initiate and drive independent research on data analytics tools and meet with vendors to determine which may be beneficial to enhance Cartier’s HR data landscape
- Own the relationship with Global Head of HR Digital and Data to spearhead upcoming initiatives and drive implementation in the North America market
- Bachelor’s degree is required in business, economics, psychology, human resources, computer science, information technology, or a related field
- Master’s degree in one of the above fields is a plus
- 5+ years of progressive experience serving in an analytical capacity (with people analytics, people/HR data management, and/or business analysis)
- Strong data visualization skills; demonstrated expertise in building dashboards to analyze data
- Adept at analyzing data for strategic insights and developing materials that showcase data in a way that tells a compelling story
- Skilled with communicating technical content to a non-technical audience
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage and deliver multiple projects with minimal guidance, on time
- Possesses a keen eye for detail and ability to understand where and how to look for errors in large datasets
- Strong ability and ease communicating, liaising with, and presenting to executives and leaders as well as a diverse employee population; excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Practiced at maintaining objectivity and discretion with confidential information
- Ability to be proactive, make decisions, problem-solve, and adapt to change
- Possesses a global mindset and ability to understand the nuances of working in a global, matrixed environment
- Experience in luxury retail industry, consumer goods, or hospitality industry is a plus
- Skilled in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel; experience with Power BI or other data visualization software or a strong desire to learn new visualization mediums
- Experience using or analyzing data from collaboration and analysis tools (e.g., Mentimeter, Klaxoon, Miro, TypeformTM, SurveyMonkey, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in ERP systems and/or databases
- Experience in SAP is a plus
Ti interessa questa opportunità?